Checking IPO results refers to the process of reviewing and assessing the performance of an Initial Public Offering (IPO) investment. An IPO is listing the shares of a private company to the public market for the first time. It is done to raise equity capital. It is the selling of securities to the public in the primary market. In this article, we’ll cover the process of checking the IOP results.
View Your IPO Results
Understanding CDSC (Central Depository Service and Clearing Limited)
CDS and Clearing Limited, a company incorporated under the company legislation, in 2010 was promoted by NEPSE(Nepal Stock Exchange). The main objective of the company is to provide a central depository for numerous instruments like equity, bonds, warranties, etc. This organization has been given the responsibility of holding, depositing, withdrawing, and more. NEPSE owns all of the shares of CDSC.
How do you check IPO results in Nepal?
Checking IPO Results in Nepal can be done in 3 ways:
- CDSC IPO Result Website
- Mero Share CDSC Website
- IPO Issue Manager’s Website
1. CDSC IPO Result
To check IPO results from the CDSC, follow the given steps:
- Visit the CDSC Website.
- Select the IPO-applied company name.
- Enter the 16-digit BOID code given by the bank. It is the Demat account number of the account holder.
- Enter the captcha in the captcha box. Which can be word or numerical on the right.
- Click on the view result button.
(After clicking on the “View Result” button you’ll find out whether the IPO is allotted to you or not)
2. Mero Share CDSC
You can check the IPO results from the Mero Share CDSC site also with the given steps:
- Open the Meroshare website
- Select your Depository Participants(DP)
- Enter username and password, then click login
- Click on “My ASAB”, on the left side
- After that click on “Application Report”.
- Then click on “Report” to view the result of the IPO you want. Then you’ll find out whether the IPO is allotted to you or not.
3. IPO Issue Manager’s Site
Checking IPO Results from the IOP issue manager’s site follow the given steps:
- Visit the website of the IPO issue manager.
- Login to IPO result and enter your demat account details.
- Click the “Search result” button.
( After clicking on the search result button you’ll find out whether the IPO is allotted or not )
Status of IPO allotment result
- Unverified: When the application status shows unverified it means the IPO application has not been officially authenticated by the platform.
- Verified: When the application status shows verified it means that your application has been officially verified or authenticated by the platforms.
- Allowed and not allotted: When the application status shows allotted it means that you have been given the unit of share you had applied for. When the application status shows not allotted it means that you didn’t get the unit of share you had applied for.
- Rejected: When the application status shows rejected it means that you could have been allotted the share but your account doesn’t contain enough amount.
You May Also like:
- Right Shares to Buy in Nepal
- SIP registration and payment process: A step-by-step guide
- Power of Stock Market Investment: A Comprehensive Guide
What is the full form of IPO?
Do closed-end funds have an IPO?
Is IPO a mutual fund?
How long does it take to publish the IPO result?
Which is the official website to check IPO results in Nepal?
How do I find out my IPO results?
Checking IPO Results the above-given methods are reliable and authentic. Investing in IPOs can return you handsome amount of money. Now that you’ve gone through this blog you will be able to check your IPO results easily and you’ll also have a basic understanding of IPOs and CDSC.